Ariana: Mohaqiq made the remarks in an online statement released on Friday, in which he also claimed that the “Taliban’s war in Hazarajat regions” was being triggered by pro-government Taliban and with provocation of “governmental intelligence”. He, meanwhile, warned that if the government fails to prevent the Taliban attacks against Hazara ethnic group particularly in Jaghori district of Ghazni province, the country would face a destructive civil war among its ethnic groups. Click here to read more (external link).
Related and other Security News
- ARG Berates Mohaqeq For His Remarks About Ghazni
- Ay-Khanoom port in the Dasht-e Qala district of Takhar province falls to Taliban
- Taliban militants blown up by own explosives in Maidan Wardak
- Badakhshan Officials Hold Talks With Taliban
- Taliban Suffers Heavy Losses In Afghan Air Strike
- Probe Throws Light On Farah City Attack