The Huffington Post: An unholy alliance of Islamophobic hate group members, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and armed anti-government militia members will rally against the nonexistent threat of sharia, or Islamic, law in the U.S this weekend. The “March Against Sharia” rallies are set to place on Saturday in 29 cities across 21 states, and are being organized by Act for America, the nation’s largest anti-Muslim hate group. Act for America has billed this weekend’s events as some kind of noble stand against “atrocities” it attributes ― wrongly ― to sharia. Click here to read more (external link).
- Stop Pretending The ‘Anti-Sharia’ Movement Has Anything To Do With Empowering Women
– Muslim women assure they don’t need saving
- Travel Ban Challengers Lose Bid For Rudy Giuliani’s Purported ‘Muslim Ban’ Memo
- Delighted by Tehran attacks, GOPer says they ‘may be Trump strategy’
- Seeing Victims of US War As ‘People’ – Not ‘Statistics’ – Compelled Leaks