Tolo News: Wahid Majroh, health deputy minister, announced on Sunday that in the past 24 hours 361 positive cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Afghanistan, bringing the total to 4402. The death toll from COVID-19 in Afghanistan now has reached 120, and 558 patients have recovered so far. Click here to read more (external link).
- Afghan private sector incurs $1.5 billion loss due to coronavirus
- Case of Restaurant Owner Who Defied Lockdown Sent to Attorney General: Ministry of Interior
- Balkh conditionally lifts movement restrictions amid COVID19 outbreak
- Coronavirus rapidly spreads around Herat due to poor precautions
- Breakdown of cases by province
- Live Tracker from Johns Hopkins University