Tolo News: Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, presidential election candidate and head of Hizb-e-Islami, at a press conference on Monday called the preliminary election results “false.” “We did not expect that the Independent Election Commission would announce such a false result,” said Hekmatyar, adding: “We have asked the independent Election Commission (IEC) to re-hold the election in those areas where the biometric devices were stolen, and we ask that the people responsible be punished.” Hekmatyar accused the IEC of “stealing” his votes and claimed that “the devices of 2,400 polling centers were stolen and they sent the ballot boxes back empty.” Click here to read more (external link).
- Candidates Who Earned Less Than 10% of Vote Will be Fined
- Abdullah’s team lodges thousands of complaints over preliminary election results
- Pakistan welcomes the announcement of preliminary results of Afghan Presidential elections
- 37 to 39 Working Days to Address Electoral Complaints: IECC
- Wells: Future Afghan President Must Form Diverse Negotiating Team
Mr. potatohead may be right this time.
sick foreign guy l, with
fake Islamic name, does
intend to disappear- this
*doggedly arrogant !
does not know the true meaning
(“Mister Kachahloo”>>> which translates; (Mister Potato)
“Mr. potatohead” idiom, as he calls it,
has had been
very popular with the common folks
Afghanistan that was
originally had been created
designate, deride and making
foreign “dope-heads”, who were
hanging idly around town
were making weird annoying scenes.
noises. as well !
tax money is
senselessly wasted on
That is all, this
roaming “dope heads”